Lijsten 52+ Biqu H2 Heat Block

Lijsten 52+ Biqu H2 Heat Block. I've received my biqu h2 extruder, but after tightening the heat block the heatbreak got loose. Biqu h2 v2.0 extruder kit $77.28 usd. 1 x 303 stainless steel heatbrake 1 x.

23 89

Hier 23 89

Biqu h2 v2.0 extruder kit. I contacted them, supposedly they are sending … I've received my biqu h2 extruder, but after tightening the heat block the heatbreak got loose. 24v 40w heater with thick cables insulation.

I contacted them, supposedly they are sending …

I contacted them, supposedly they are sending … I'm pretty sure its all heat creep. The reduced weight of only 211 g is probably the most attractive feature of the biqu h2 direct extruder. Going to modify it to use a dragon or mosquit / spider hot end. 1 x 303 stainless steel heatbrake 1 x.

23 89

I have the biqu bx and ordered an extra h2, and its heatcreep... In terms of weight, the dd extruder can even keep up with some bowden setups with strong hot ends, because the printing speed does not have to be reduced too much. I have already double checked that everything falls in place like the bearings and such. Biqu h2 v2.0 extruder kit. 1 x 303 stainless steel heatbrake 1 x. Biqu h2 v2.0 extruder kit zoom zur slide 1 gehen zur slide 2 gehen zur slide 3 gehen zur slide 4 gehen zur slide 5 gehen zur slide 6 gehen zur slide 7 gehen zur slide 8 … So i had to take it apart. I have the biqu bx and ordered an extra h2, and its heatcreep. Biqu h2 v2.0 extruder kit $77.28 usd. 24v 40w heater with thick cables insulation. But i've just let it sit while i wait on replacement heater block.

Popular posts from this blog

Collectie Dansend Poppetje Tekenen

Ideeën Apple Store 3D Model Vers